WHAT WE BELIEVE
Tenets of Faith
The Holy Scriptures to be divinely inspired, infallible, inerrant, and the absolute authoritative Word of God. We believe and declare that holy, men of old were inspired by the Holy Ghost to write the truths contained therein.
There is only one and true God, a personal Being: One being existent in three persons; God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ as the Son of God, fully God and fully man, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, substitutionary work and death on the cross, bodily resurrection from the dead, and ascension to the right hand of God the Father.
4. The substitutionary Blood Atonement of the Lord Jesus Christ on the cross once made, is eternally all-sufficient for the sins of all
men. It is necessary for New Birth. the Holy Scriptures conditions of this New Birth (Salvation) are repentance toward God and Faith
in our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
Men are justified by Faith only and declared righteous without works solely on the grounds of Christ's finished work. Regeneration
by the Power of the Holy Spirit is essential for personal salvation. the inward evidence of salvation is the direct witness of the Spirit.
The outward evidence to all men is a life of righteousness and true holiness.
This same Christ is coming the second time without sin unto salvation.
5. The Holy Spirit, the third person of the blessed Trinity, proceeds from the Father and Son. He teaches, warns, inspires, comforts,
reproves, influences and persuades human beings in the things of God. He regenerates, sanctifies, sustains and resurrects the spirits
and bodies of those whom the Trinity elect as their own. He is eternal and of one substance authority and operation with the Father
and the Son.
6. We believe in the literal creation of man by God. God created man perfect, after His own divine image and likeness. Man fell into
sinful depravity by self-chosen disobedience as recorded in the book of Genesis.
7. The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is obtainable by a definite act of appropriating faith on the part of the fully cleansed believer, with
the evidence of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance.
8. We believe that the Holy Spirit gives His children spiritual gifts according to 1 Corinthians 12:7-10 as it pleases Him, such as they
can bear and use honourably and profitably for His kingdom. We believe in the present supernatural ministry of the Holy Spirit.
9. We believe that sanctification is the instant and continual act of separation from that which is evil and of dedication unto God. the
Holy Scriptures teach a life of Holiness "without which no man shall see the Lord" (Hebrews 12:14). Through the Power of the Holy
Spirit, we are able to obey the command "Be ye holy for I am Holy" (1 Peter 1:15,16). Sanctification is realized in the believer by
recognizing his identification with Christ in His death and resurrection, and the faith; Reckoning daily upon the fact of that union,
and by offering every faculty continually to the dominion of the Holy Spirit.
10. The true church\as an organism is a body composed of justified believers and not merely an organization or a building.
11. In the ordinance of baptism by immersion for the believers, and the Lord's Supper.
12. In the rapture and the resurrection of the dead saints to be with Christ eternally according to 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, and in
the resurrection of the sinner to a lost eternity according to John 5:28-29.